It’s already halfway through version 3.0, introducing players to the Dendro region, Sumeru, the mysteries of which the Traveller has yet to learn. Insiders are trying to get as much information about the next patches as possible, including upcoming Character Event Wishes. Uncle J has gathered leaks about Character Event Wishes in 3.1-3.8 in Genshin Impact.
Note that leaks about content even in an upcoming patch may contain inaccurate information. These leaks are available for review – their validity remains to be seen.
The leaked information reveals not only future 5* characters, but also their Event Wishes order, making it highly questionable. For now, insiders think that patch 3.8 will be the last for Sumeru.
According to Uncle J, the devs have planned a release:
- 3.1 (late September) – Cyno and Venti rerun in the 1st half, Nilou and Eula reruns in the 2nd half.
- 3.2 (early November) – Kusanali in 1st half, Yae Miko and Tartaglia reruns in 2nd half;
- 3.3 (early December) – Scaramouche (Balladeer) and Raiden rerun in the 1st half, Albedo and Ayaka reruns in the 2nd half;
- 3.4 (mid-January) – Yelan and Shenhe reruns in the 1st half, Xiao and Hu Tao reruns in the 2nd half;
- 3.5 (late February) – Dehya in 1st half, Kazuha and Ayato reruns in 2nd half;
- 3.6 (early April) – Alhaitham and Cyno rerun in 1st half, new character from Sumeru in 2nd half;
- 3.7 (mid-May) – Baizhu in the 1st half, Kusanali and Nilou reruns in the 2nd half;
- 3.8 (late June) – Klee and Yoimiya reruns in the 1st half, Itto rerun and character from Fontaine in the 2nd half.
Many insiders have already written about 3.1 Event Wishes, some have confirmed the Character Event Wishes up to 3.5. It’s unknown how correct information about patches in 2023 is, there has never been such a major leak of the Character Event Wishes order before.
Share your thoughts on this in the comments. How likely do you think this is to happen? Stay tuned to our website for updates on Genshin Impact so you don’t miss out on any new characters.